Solved

Collaboration - Partnership with Eurail

• 9 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I am a travel agent, and I am wondering if there is a way to register with EUrail as a travel agent to make commission? If so, could I have the link please?

icon

Best answer by Schelte 9 January 2023, 22:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Be aware that there is a strong move to oust out all these agents-this usually starts with lower and lower commissions etc-so that its not worthwhile to sell passes without high extra fees. Has also to do with ousting the old-style paper passes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Balkan Countries are very difficult ACP Rail was one of the few that was able to reserve there with a swedish issuer Code (would like to know which booking system they had) 

Possibly Silverrail?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I am a travel agent, and I am wondering if there is a way to register with EUrail as a travel agent to make commission? If so, could I have the link please?

If you wanna make real money :D Start a Reservation service that can reserve all trains in Europe :D SNCF (French Rail) tried it with RailEurope but finally gave up. 

Other succesfull travelagents use several Systems. e.g. the System of DB, SNCF, Trenitalia,

Balkan Countries are very difficult ACP Rail was one of the few that was able to reserve there with a swedish issuer Code (would like to know which booking system they had) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I googled and found this: https://www.eurail.com/en/about-us/become-our-partner