Solved

Eurostar Pass Cover Number

Badge

good morning this is urgent and I believe it needs to be solved by the team.  I have written to them but no reply and cannot find a telephone number.  I bought an electronic pass on Friday I need to travel tomorrow starting with Eurostar.  the electronic pass number is not recognised by the seat reservation page at Eurostar.  

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 3 October 2022, 10:25

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Here you have the info you need, you need to generate your code:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you check that there was pass holder seats available before you bought your pass? 

I hope that you will be successful in making your reservation. if not, please ask in the Community for alternative ways to travel.

Badge

Brendan DB thank you very much I managed to book Eurostar but now have a problem with another late connection that was available on Friday.  It is frustrating I don't know why Interail don't just provide this Eurostar information when the pass is bought?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Brendan DB thank you very much I managed to book Eurostar but now have a problem with another late connection that was available on Friday.  It is frustrating I don't know why Interail don't just provide this Eurostar information when the pass is bought?  

What’s your problem then for Friday? Is it also Eurostar related or is it another train?

Badge

no I was heading from Frankfurt to Cisternino (Puglia) there was a sleeper train which is now not available on Interail as the allocation has sold out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Which trains you’lld like to take then and at what time? I presume that it’s not a direct one?

The more detailed your itinerary, the better the (inter)rail savvy people here on the community can help ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

no I was heading from Frankfurt to Cisternino (Puglia) there was a sleeper train which is now not available on Interail as the allocation has sold out 

Which sleeper is that? I'm not aware of any night trains with pass holder quotas, except for maybe the new SJ EN and possibly the sleepers in (some of?) the night trains Budapest - Bucharest but haven't been able yet to verify that.

Badge

Brendan - thank you for your help

I have booked a non sleeper now leaving this Friday 

02.00 Frankfurt Hbf -  Basel arrive 06.20 (very tight change) 

06.28 Basel - Milano Central 

11.05 Milano Central - Bari 18.27 

19.40 Bari - Cisternino 20.28 

my original schedule was different it was leaving Frankfurt at 15.53 there was pass holder seats on Friday 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Indeed, the sleeper was fully booked.

Your itinerary seems ambitious, with quite some very tight connections for such a long distances in Zürich, Milan, Rome,… All under 20 minutes or less. Or am I looking at the wrong trains?

Do you have other back-up options?

Badge

yes that Basel transfer is really scary!  my only plan would be to catch a later train!!  but i’m banking on the same Swiss efficiency i experienced at Zurich airport!!  

Badge

the sleeper option would have been better!! but that ship had sailed 

Badge

but Dennis any advice you can offer would be very gratefully received!  my final destination is now Fasano 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is a connection 5 minutes later from Basel that comes 10 minutes later to Milano.

Badge

AnnaB thank you so much!