Solved

in/outbound problems

• 7 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,I get the message that I have to buy a separate ticket because I have already used my in/outbound. I have only used my ticket once in my own country and now I want to travel back from abroad to my own country. This should be possible, but he says it isn't. Did I do something wrong, does anyone know what's going on?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 May 2023, 00:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What trains, date and time, have you travelled with in your country of residence?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I suggest that you make an error report to Interrail Customer Support using the link below. Write that you are currently travelling. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please go to My Trip and check all travel dates. There should normally be 2 dates where it says "in/out” next to the date. Those are the dates on which an inbound/outbound is used. Check the details to see if there's anything wrong with those journeys and trains. If there's only 1 date with in/out, then there's certainly something wrong.

If such a date is still in the future, then cancel your journey for that date. Also, if you have a flexipass, cancel all future travel days. There's no need to activate in advance.