Solved

Is refund process followed properly here?

• 17 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Anyone please help me to understand if I have followed the exchange process properly.

I am from India. I entered Germany on visa. I wanted to visit Paris but by mistake I purchased one country pass instead of global pass and activated it with travel date 18th May. When i realised it, I deactivated the pass. I purchased a global pass and submitted an application to eurail team for exchange just now at 3:00 AM BB on 17th may.

so if im right 18th May is not started. Im eligible for exchange refund and all process followed properly 

thanks for your help in advance.

regards,

rajnish k Srivastava 

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 19 May 2023, 10:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

Anyone please help me to understand if I have followed the exchange process properly.

I am from India. I entered Germany on visa. I wanted to visit Paris but by mistake I purchased one country pass instead of global pass and activated it with travel date 18th May. When i realised it, I deactivated the pass. I purchased a global pass and submitted an application to eurail team for exchange just now at 3:00 AM BB on 17th may.

so if im right 18th May is not started. Im eligible for exchange refund and all process followed properly 

thanks for your help in advance.

regards,

rajnish k Srivastava 

Hi @Rajnish Kumar,

According to our system, your Pass was purchased via a distributor and it's already refunded. I hope you enjoy travelling with the new Passes!