Solved

italy train travel from Tirano to Milan

• 17 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Good day

I need some assistance please. We booked the Bernina Express train and we will arrive on the 20th of June at 17:59  in Tirano. We need to travel by train to Milan the same day . I have looked everywhere and cannot find any transport. Please help. I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you.

icon

Best answer by runner.on.rails 17 May 2023, 16:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

please check directly the website of the train company that runs this train: Trenord. Also possible via website of Italys main train company Trenitalia.

But at the moment the timetable is missing, bacuse this summer on the line between Tirano and Milan there are works on the line and there will be a replacement with busses on this route or part of the route. Please check the timetable later on. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

there is a “timetable change” on 11 june. de facto nothing changes (usually) but italian railways only publish the “new” timetable shortly before it is set in service. so just check the timetable for a same week day before 11 of june. and double check it later when the timetable is published

Thank you so much for your assistance . I was so concerned as we already booked our accommodation in Milan . Have a lovely day! :)