Solved

January 1st Metro in Paris

• 20 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all, need help with metro/train timetable on January 1st in Paris.

I will take the flight from Paris to Italy on January 1st, 2023 in the morning but I am worried that there will be less metro service as it is the first day of the year. I am worried that it will be hard to get to the airport. Does anyone know if the metro/train will run as usual?

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 20 September 2022, 10:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi all, need help with metro/train timetable on January 1st in Paris.

I will take the flight from Paris to Italy on January 1st, 2023 in the morning but I am worried that there will be less metro service as it is the first day of the year. I am worried that it will be hard to get to the airport. Does anyone know if the metro/train will run as usual?

New years day is usually not something special. It’s usually is the regular reduced sunday and holiday service. Nothing to worry about.

Only on Christmas and Christmas Eve you’ll find a very different timetable, or one that stops much earlier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What airport? What time?

Normally they should run as on sundays=later start, lower frequency. The METRO however does NOT serve any airport in P-that is the RER=suburban train to CdG and a combo of such train+special link to Orly. There will also be the AirFrance bus to CdG.