Solved

Öresund trains

• 24 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

How to add Öresund trains to my pass since they do not show in the rail planner please? I want to travel from Copenhagen to Goteborg and to Oslo. I cannot find them in the rail planner. I understood I do not need a reservation. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 24 May 2023, 15:56

View original

8 replies

Badge

Both trains are in the app. If you don't see them, then please update the app.

You can take the train from Copenhagen at 9:27, but of course also an hour earlier if you want.

I have just found out how to update the app... Thanks.

Badge

Sorry for my dumb question but how do I update the app? I am connected almost continuously, isn't that done automatically please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Both trains are in the app. If you don't see them, then please update the app.

You can take the train from Copenhagen at 9:27, but of course also an hour earlier if you want.

Badge

Many thanks, I will add it manually because I do not see these trains in the planner and they are covered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

When in doubt, always trust the information of the rail operator itself. I checked for you on https://www.oresundstag.se/, and the train is running.

You can always add a journey manually if the app doesn’t find the right station.

Badge

I want to travel on May 27 which is a Saturday. According to man in seat 61 there should be a train at 8:27 from Copenhagen with arrival to Gothenburg at 13:20 and then at 14:15 from Gothenburg to Oslo at 17:43. I simply don't see it. The planner suggest Gothembourg or Goteborg and neither works. What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see those trains. What's your travel date?

Have you tried writing Gothenburg instead of Göteborg. It should come up.