Solved

Reservation Bergen - Oslo - says ''order will not arrive in time''

• 24 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I tried to reservate a ticket for the Route from Bergen to Oslo on August the 4th at 1:49pm.

I tried to contact the Entur Hotline but no one is entering the Phone. I already paid over 10€ for calling the Hotline.

Now I tried to reservate a seat reservation at the Interrail website. But when I’m entering my adress (I also tried an adress in Norway) it always says that my order will not arrive on time. In my oppinion there is enough time till august the 4th. (My Journey begins on July 27th.) What is the problem? What can I do now?

“Deine Bestellung enthält eine oder mehrere Fahrkarten in Papierform. Unserer Berechnung nach wird deine Bestellung nicht rechtzeitig ankommen. Bitte lasse deine Reservierungen an eine andere Adresse oder dein Hotel in Europa schicken. Alternativ kannst du versuchen, deine Reservierungen an einem europäischen Bahnhof zu buchen.”

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 June 2022, 13:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Normally there should be no problem calling Entur. Did you call +47 61279088?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Early morning seems to be better time to get contact. Or there may have been some NO special holiday-well there was, its 23/6-MIdSommerNatt=THE main holiday when all scandinavians get out to celebrate the sun that does not go under and drink till drunk (most of them). Such local knowledge in the past was warned for in printed guidebooks-but nowadays anyone thinks he can play for his/her own guide.Its also the start of their holidays=the big rush to go out.

How do you come into Brg anyway? IF you are in NO a few days before-just visit a counter-the old fashioned way-these trains may indeed sell out in hi-season but generally not weeks ahead.

Hey,

I don't have experience with booking seat reservation online but I know you can do it easily at the train station in Oslo :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can also book reservations for Norway at the DB ticket office. Free reservations for first class can only be made via Entur by phone or in Norway (at only 5 stations).

Entur should normally answer the phone - until now I've only seen good reviews about them.

Badge

Thank you all, I did the reservation at a train Station in Germany:-)

I have been ringing Entur &  can't get answer on the phone, which is costing a lot of money. And online reservation says paper ticket won't reach us in time. Also won't let us send to address in Norway 

Going round in circles! Can Norwegian train tickets be bought at Swedish stations?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have been ringing Entur &  can't get answer on the phone, which is costing a lot of money. And online reservation says paper ticket won't reach us in time. Also won't let us send to address in Norway 

Going round in circles! Can Norwegian train tickets be bought at Swedish stations?

Did you call during the office hours of Entur and did you use the country code +47 for Norway?

No foreign tickets can be bought at Swedish stations.