Solved

Suddenly some Swiss trains are not valid anymore

Userlevel 2

Using the interrail pass in Switzerland in January and now again in March I must experience that some SBB trains e.g. between Kreuzlingen and Weinfelden, or Weinfelden-Winterthur are not bookable anymore

Lines which are marked as valid in the Swiss Interrail map Map of Switzerland_SBB.JPG (1124×795) (interrail.eu) can no longer be booked (and I booked them with my old pass in January):

But it worked beforehand, e.g. example from January:

and the exactly same train in March:

How could this happen and why is there no information about on the page that not all SBB trains are supported anymore or at least a current map of supported trains?

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 7 March 2023, 14:05

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 2

Up to now no new update to the rail planner app - still Thurbo trains are not bookable

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Up to now no new update to the rail planner app - still Thurbo trains are not bookable

Hello @inrareich,

I understand that the Thurbo trains are still marked as "Not in Pass network", our app team is still working to revise this case. However, the relevant team has already revised this incorrect information in the website's timetables.

So for now I would suggest you to add the journey manually for any journey using the Thurbo trains.

Thank you!

Userlevel 2

How can I add “manually” a trip with the app? Each time I want to add this route to my trip it refuses since the train is blocked ...

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

How can I add “manually” a trip with the app? Each time I want to add this route to my trip it refuses since the train is blocked ...

Hello @inrareich,

To add a journey manually in the App, after you search the journey on the Planner, you will have to scroll down. You will see a notification "Can't find your journey? Add it manually to your Pass". Then, tap the underlined phrase.

You will be directed to fill in some columns. So, please fill in the column based on the journey mentioned on the Planner (including the train number if possible).

I hope it will be helpful for you. If you have any other question, please write me again.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yesterday's update finally corrects this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Yesterday's update finally corrects this.

Thank you for the reminder @rvdborgt!

Previously I checked using the internal App and it seems not updated yet. However, I checked again recently using the public App and it already shows in the Pass network.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Mukhammad - this works now I found the manual one! Thanks a lot

Userlevel 2

The app works now also with the Thurbo trains - great . Thank you!