Solved

Train from Warsaw to Krakow

• 25 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, I need to reserve a train from Warsaw to Krakow but can't do this online, it asks me to go to a train station to buy a paper ticket. Though, I'm in Riga right now and they told me I couldn't buy any tickets here for Poland. I'm supposed to take that train in 5 days and really need to book it asap... 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 25 July 2021, 22:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I recomend you to go one/two days earlier to poland and go there to a train station and ask them for a ticket. There is no other way, if you want to take this High-Speed train (but I'm sure there are a few NON High-Speed trains they doesn't need a reservation)

In the Railplanner-App I've seen that you can make reservations also at a site called "PKP"

Maybe you can also try this site

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can book this via PKP online. Choose the discount "Interrail/Eurail/...”:

Cost should be PLN 43.

I recomend you to go one/two days earlier to poland and go there to a train station and ask them for a ticket. There is no other way, if you want to take this High-Speed train (but I'm sure there are a few NON High-Speed trains they doesn't need a reservation)

In the Railplanner-App I've seen that you can make reservations also at a site called "PKP"

It won't let me book it... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It won't let me book it... 

You try to reserve for the first July :) This is in the past and the reason you can´t reserve ;)