Solved

Transfer pass to new device

• 28 June 2022
  • 5 replies

I am currently stuck in Barcelona station. My pass is on my old phone which stopped working this morning. I have my new phone on me. Someone please tell me there's a quick process to do this? Eurail has no live chats or numbers.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 28 June 2022, 10:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Felipe.iturrieta  @Nanja @Marion  @Leo 

Quite urgent assistence needed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass is connected to the phone and only Customer Support can disconnect the pass from your old phone. Only then can you connect your pass to the new phone.

You should immediately contact Customer Support through this form. Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write that you will be travelling today and that you can't start your travel without help, so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly. Please also write your pass number in the request. The pass number is in your confirmation email and in your Interrail/Eurail account.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

The pass is connected to the phone and only Customer Support can disconnect the pass from your old phone. Only then can you connect your pass to the new phone.

You should immediately contact Customer Support through this form. Customer Support is overloaded with requests so you need to clearly write that you will be travelling today and that you can't start your travel without help, so that Customer Support can prioritise your request correctly. Please also write your pass number in the request. The pass number is in your confirmation email and in your Interrail/Eurail account.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I have done so. However this is an urgent issue as I am stuck in Barcelona sants right now. I can't wait 48 hours for a reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have done so. However this is an urgent issue as I am stuck in Barcelona sants right now. I can't wait 48 hours for a reply.

They will respond quickly if you indicated that you are currently travelling.

They were very quick. I have the pass on my new phone 🙂