Solved

Travel from Sweden to Germany - Ukranian student

• 22 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I am student from Ukraine studying in Linkoping University Sweeden for Christmas Holidays I want to travel from Sweeden to Germany what kind of pass do i need to buy?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 22 November 2022, 23:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A global pass. But if you only make a single trip or a return, normal tickets may be cheaper.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

AFAIK in many countries you still get FREE travel, sometimes though limited to the 1st trip FROM UA and possibly to get back there. That should still be the case in Sverige. For DE it is now limited to those coming directly from UA, via PL and have that free ticket from PKP/PL to prove that.

If this is for you only a return trip-and also depending on where in DE; a cheap low-cost flite, booked tomorrow with black-friday deal, may be much cheaper.

Passes will also be on sale, but only for 15 days+more, maybe too long for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

AFAIK in many countries you still get FREE travel, sometimes though limited to the 1st trip FROM UA and possibly to get back there. That should still be the case in Sverige. For DE it is now limited to those coming directly from UA, via PL and have that free ticket from PKP/PL to prove that.

If this is for you only a return trip-and also depending on where in DE; a cheap low-cost flite, booked tomorrow with black-friday deal, may be much cheaper.

Passes will also be on sale, but only for 15 days+more, maybe too long for this.

You are really in the wrong forum here. Suggesting to an Ukrainian to take a flight which is in many cases still using Russian fuel… don’t even know what to say.

beside this is a RAILWAY traveler forum