Solved

Using Planner - can I add river cruise dates?

If I’m doing some train travel then a river cruise for 2 weeks then more train travel after the cruise can I add the river cruise dates in the online planner? Otherwise it’s showing my Budapest to Amsterdam cruise as train travel. Any advice appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 29 June 2022, 04:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The planner is only for trains.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

? Must be a very special boat to be able to mak that journey on water, via 2 main rivers not really connected into each other

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

? Must be a very special boat to be able to mak that journey on water, via 2 main rivers not really connected into each other

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/cruise-destinations/europe/grand-european-tour/2022-budapest-amsterdam/index.html

seriously? What is that supposed to mean?  I’m doing a Budapest to Amsterdam river boat cruise. I can see this forum is not here to help people obviously!!

The planner is only for trains.

I understand that! I think I’ll not ask any more questions on here as people seem to only want to have a dig!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You only need to add journeys to the app that are 100% covered by the pass. If you only get a discount (or no discount at all), then you should not add your journey, since that can cost you a travel day if you have a flexipass.