Booking.com discounts

• 30 March 2022
  • 4 replies

hello, i saw that interrail cooperate with booking.com. only when I want to go to the booking.com site via the interrail site does the site crash. can someone tell me what the discounts are at booking.com via interrail

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I suppose you mean you tried from this page?

That doesn't work for me either. Clicking on the Search button just opens a new browser tab, where it says "Contact booking.com” at the top.

No idea what the discount would be (if any).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tip_ heb net gister nog eens via booking geboekt,. Ik doe dat via cashback.nl of ook cashbackxl. en dan krijg je-na heel, heel lang wachten, 4-5% cashback retour. En dat werkt. Naarmate je wat meer via hun boekt, krijg je na 5-10x nog wat extraś.

Voor de tiepiese jonge IR-er: hostelworld is wrs. eerder aangewezen-ook dan kan je cashback krijgen

Badge

@mcadv Will be grateful, if you elaborate how to get discount from Booking.com through interrail or other sources.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As I use booking fairly often-just this morning I checked out of a private home booked via them- I get cashback-and NOT via passes-remember that old friend google?-just use it.  it will depend on what country you live in, but bkg will give discounts-or rather some money back-3-4%-this will take many monthes-think half a yr. It also goes now often via VISA or maybe other crd.cds.