Brussels- Paris reservations and changes

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

So I wanted to double check that this journey doesn’t need a reservation at any point (the app says no but wanted to make sure) I posted about this the other day but just wanted to check as the train times have changed (although I’m not sure why as the original journey is still saved in ‘my trip’- does this mean that journey is no longer available?)

What is the website where I can check Brussels train times. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You are right and a wonder in finding these very much hidden trips-in fact the classic old line where the INTERNat expresses ran over before this TGV/Thalys came, How did you find this may I ask?

The bad news is that I really hope for you they will run indeed as advertised-there is gigantic staff shortage in the north of FRance for the cheminots (=trainworkers)

You probably will not even be checked at all in F-that is my own experience now 3 days in FRance.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Perfect, thank you! I just select the interrail pass, no reservation and at least 5min transfer time options on the app. Do you know how I can check the train times and schedule in Brussels and France?