Solved

Can’t add journey to trip anymore in Rail Planner

Hello, I’m in the middle of my trip and it seems like I can’t add journeys to my trip anymore. iOS version 15.4.1 app version 23.1.0.

In the planner when I click on “save journey” I get the confirmation of saved to trip but when going to the trip there is nothing new there.

I have tried:

1. Force quitting the app
  2. Restarting the device
  3. Reinstalling the app

None of these are letting me get anything new on my trip. What else should I do?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 May 2022, 15:10

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. This won't solve your problem but will help customer support.
  2. Is this for an active travel day? If so, can you check in My Pass that it still shows that travel day as active (select the travel day first, then it should show the date).
  3. Can you add journeys to My Trip for a date in the future, for which a travel day has not been activated yet?
  4. In any case, contact customer support and give them all details. Also mention when you need to use your pass.

I’m also in the middle of my trip and having the same issue. Same iOS (15.4.1) and app (23.1.0) version.

I noticed a saved journey disappeared on me and now whenever I try to add anything (using the planner or manually) I get the “No ticket for this date” message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m also in the middle of my trip and having the same issue. Same iOS (15.4.1) and app (23.1.0) version.

I noticed a saved journey disappeared on me and now whenever I try to add anything (using the planner or manually) I get the “No ticket for this date” message.

Is that for an active travel day? If so, is that travel day still shown as active in My Pass?

Please also enable error logging and contact customer support. Do mention you are currently travelling.

I’m also planning my trip. And also running iOS version 15.4.1 app version 23.1.0. (iPhone 13 Pro Max.) And also having the same issues where journeys disappear. The App was working fine until I got this new phone a couple weeks ago.

I contacted Customer Support via the proper “Contact Us” channels on April 26th, but still have not received a reply. I’ve only received an auto-reply email that there is an “unusually high workload.”

My travel day is May 13th. I’m hoping this iOS issue can be fixed before travel. If not, hopefully I can get ahold of Customer Support so I can load the passes on my husband’s Android.

Interesting I’m also using an iPhone 13 pro however I don’t have a backup device. I’m on the 15 day travel plan and in the middle of the trip.

By force quitting the app a few times I can see the added journeys on the trip page however after activating one of them it still won’t show up on the ticket (says “No ticket for this date” the date being today). The app seems to “know” about the journeys because it won’t let me schedule two for the same time. However nothing is on the ticket. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice so far with the same behavior.

By force quitting the app a few times you can get the journeys on the trip page but I haven’t been able to get a working ticket at all.

I have enabled error logging but there are no errors I see. The app doesn’t behave as expected.

Like the OP, I have an iPhone Pro 13. I’ve tried force quitting the app, but that has not affected what I see, i.e. I don’t see my saved journeys.

I turned on logging, but see no errors.

Again, it was working for me this morning, which allowed me to travel to my destination today, but then it just stopped working in the middle of my train ride. And now I can’t see my last manually added trips/add anything new.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Error logging will not show errors to the app user but customer service can look at the logs if you contact them.