Solved

Can‘t book my last day on global pass

• 10 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have a digital Interrail pass  with 4 flexible trips within a month and wanted to book my last ticket for August 12th from Basel to Berlin in the Railplanner app (i.e. back to my country of residence). It was only possible to set the current day, August 2nd, das of the booking and I could no longer delete it. Now the app shows me that I had already used this day, 2.8., as the last day of travel, even though I had not booked a trip there at all. But I have to go from Basel to Berlin on August 12th. I already asked for help at the Station desk and capable Friends, Bus no Solution of the Problem. So, does  anyone here has an idea? Would be great :)

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 August 2022, 12:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only delete a travel day before 00.00 CE(S)T that day. That is why you never should activate a travel day, that is connect a journey to you pass, until just before boarding the train. You will need to buy a normal ticket to get home. There is the 9 EUR ticket in Germany for all of August and that is at least valid from Basel Bad so it will not cost you that much more than the longer travel time. 

You can contact Customer Support through the form below and explain what happend. You might be lucky and get your inbound travel day back.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new