Solved

cancellation global pass

• 7 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there! I would like to cancel my global pass, because it’s to expensive to reserve seat in France. I would rather buy just normal tickets. where can I cancel my pass en will I get my money back? can someone help me please? Thanks in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 7 July 2021, 14:04

View original

5 replies

Hi Loes, I'm sorry to hear that. France is indeed one of the most expensive countries when it comes to reservations. Here you can find all information on how to request a refund.

Although, you will go with point to point tickets, I hope you can find some inspiration for your trip in France in the community. Wishing you are wonderful trip ahead. Cheers, :relaxed:

The link posted above doesn't work. Can we get more info on how to request a refund somewhere else? Also, i read somewhere to go the ‘cancelation and refund’ page, but this page is nowhere to be found. We would like to cancel our global passes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Loes, I'm sorry to hear that. France is indeed one of the most expensive countries when it comes to reservations. Here you can find all information on how to request a refund.

Although, you will go with point to point tickets, I hope you can find some inspiration for your trip in France in the community. Wishing you are wonderful trip ahead. Cheers, :relaxed:

Thanks! I bought the pass in promotion so I can’t get a refund. is there a costumer service phone number? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sorry to hear that France and Spain aren´t really railpass friendly with so many reservation compulsory trains.

There is no Costumer Service phone number :/ the only way is by email or via Twitter or Facebook.

Promotional Passes are usually not refundable (exception if you paid for the plus “insurance” then you could reclaim a 85% Refund for promotional passes)

Maybe change your Route or use within France reservation free options (don´t know which route or how much trains you intended to use)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Doris, the page has been switched to another url. Sorry about that. I adjusted the link to the correct one above. If there is anything else I can help you with, do let us know.  Cheers,