Eurail or Interrail?

  • 23 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello! I’m studying abroad at in England this year and have a student visa residency card. By the time I’m looking to travel (March-April) I’ll have been here for 6 months. Should I buy a Interrail or a Eurail pass? I know that to buy Eurail you have to be outside of Europe, which I will not be, but my passport is American. Thanks for the help!


Best answer by seewulf 23 November 2021, 21:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can decide on your own in this Case
with the Student residency card you could use Interrail
with your passport you could use Eurail

i would take the Eurailpass as i have with this pass no limit in the Country of Residence.
In your case the UK would be Country of Residence and you would have just one outbound and one inbound journey with Interrail