Solved

Flexipass switzerland activation - Once I activate it, I need to use it on the next 8 days or can I choose the days of travels?

I bought an 8 day flexipass for Switzerland. Once I activate it, I need to use it on the next 8 days or can I choose the days of travels? I am asking because I will be 12 days In Switzerland and not traveling everyday

icon

Best answer by seewulf 11 May 2022, 21:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You have one month to use the 8days within Switzerland if you bought a Eurail/Interrail Switzerlandpass :)

As you say “Flexipass” you maybe mean the Swiss Travelpass? Switzerlands own travelpass for foreign tourists :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

FLEX means as it says-you can choose. There is/were  also continuous passes=thats 8 days in a row behind one another. These are a little bit cheaper.

You have one month to use the 8days within Switzerland if you bought a Eurail/Interrail Switzerlandpass :)

As you say “Flexipass” you maybe mean the Swiss Travelpass? Switzerlands own travelpass for foreign tourists :)

Thank you for answering. It's the interrail Switzerland pass. I think I get it now