Solved

From Hannover (Germany) to Mallorca (Spain) with Interrail

• 23 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, I`m 54 years old and I would like travel in november from Hannover in germany to Mallorca (via Barcelona (until Barcelona with train and with ferry to Mallorca)) and stay in Mallorca 2 weeks and will travel with the same interrail pass back. Which interrail pass (Global pass spain?)? is the optimized pass for that journey? Which tickets I need for this journey besides the interrail pass and the reservations? Does I have discount for the ferry ticket from Barcelona to Mallorca? How much? Is there an alternative for this ticket planning with similar or cheaper price?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 23 September 2021, 18:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes you would need a Globalpass for that Journey :)
ontop of that you need reservations if you use the Highspeedtrains like TGV in France :)
Yes you get discount on the ferry to Mallorca all can be checked in the pass benefit section :) General Pass Benefits

Here the Spanish Pass benefit page you get 20%  discount on that Ferry
https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/pass-benefits/benefits-spain

Another option is to catch the direct TGV Frankfurt - Marseille and take from near Marseille a “Corisca Ferries” ship to Mallorca :) from Hannover to Marseille you can look out for “Sparpreis Europa” of Deutsche Bahn or search on the SNCF page for cheap tickets :)