Solved

My pass was activated in my broken device.. now i can not activate it in the new one!

• 17 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello. I am travelling in one week. My phone ( where i had my pass) was broken and i needed to buy i new one. Now, i have tried to get my mobile pass and i got a message saying: your pass is already activated in another device...’. So i have no acces to my mobile pass right now. I need help because i start 25th november . Please, help!!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 17 November 2021, 07:10

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello. I have already donde that ( to send the request) but I was ansered that they will answer me within 7 days, which it is too late for me...Please , Nanja or someone else, I need you to deactivate my pass on my old phone ASAP. Thanks and good day for everyone.

"Within 7 days” does not mean it always takes 7 days. Requests are prioritised and the most urgent ones are handled first and your request would be urgent. Did you say when you'll need to travel? "ASAP” is not very specific…

@Nanja, help needed.

@Raquel García Hi, I have nearly the same problem (I had to reset my phone, but now I am unable to reload the pass into the app, as it says that the pass is already activated on another device (which isn’t the case) so I’ve already set up an case trough the request form) did you got an answer via that form? As for you it’s a very urgent problem for me, as I want to start my journey by tomorrow. 

Thanks a lot beforehand 

Antonia 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Open a Case here Service Request

the Customer Support will then deactivate the pass on your old phone and you can finally activate it on the new one

Hello. I have already donde that ( to send the request) but I was ansered that they will answer me within 7 days, which it is too late for me...Please , Nanja or someone else, I need you to deactivate my pass on my old phone ASAP. Thanks and good day for everyone.

Hello. Yes, I know within 7 days does not mean it always takes 7 days , but it is a possibily.. and I really would like to solve this probleme as soon as possible. As I said in my first message, I start my travel the 25 th november.

@Nanja I really appreciate your help.

Thank you all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Raquel, our Customer Support is working in order of priority. They will get to your message as soon as possible, before your travel starts. 

Thank you very very much. Will they contact me by email,right? My email adress is : raquel_garcia93@homail.com

Have a lovely day.