Solved

Help! Need to change travel day the same day!

• 21 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello community,

we’ve a huge problem right now. We’ve a mobile pass (7 days in a month) and tomorrow should be our last travel day. We’re in Lugano/ Switzerland and want to go back to Germany. 
But I didn’t manage to change the travel day (should be today once) and now we’re kind of forced to travel today cause the day is activated. 
We’ve booked and payed a hotel for two nights, so we really don’t want to travel today.

Does someone know wether there is any possibility to change the travel day or has made similar experiences??

I sent a mail to the interrail company, but they automatically texted me the answer can take within 7 days…

I hope someone can help us! 

Best wishes! 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 22 September 2021, 13:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Elisa, you did the right thing by contacting our Customer Support team. As messages are priortized for Interrailers/ Eurailers currently travelling, I hope they got back to you in time. They will be able to deactivate a day for you. If you haven't been able to get in touch, I advise you to purchase a point to point ticket, keep the receipt and forward it to our Customer Support team.