Solved

My pass cover number is wrong

• 8 August 2022
  • 5 replies

My number pass cover is wrong it’s began with IN.. and i have to travel this night 

Can someone please help us i have the number of the pass 

And an other question because i didn’t receive my pass yet, can we travel with a scan of it ??

thanks 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 September 2022, 13:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What do you mean that you haven't received your pass? 

Because of the delivery delay too long, my family took me the pass in Belgium directly and sent it to me fast but it would be arrived in two days (it was supposed to arrive last friday…)

so i have a scan of it but not the pass at the moment 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I can't think that you are allowed to travel with a scanned copy of the pass. But @Claudi. can give you a 100% correct answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You can NOT travel with a scan or photo of a paper pass, it has to be printed on Railway imprinted paper and be with the proper cover to be valid.

My number pass cover is wrong it’s began with IN.. and i have to travel this night 

Can someone please help us i have the number of the pass 

And an other question because i didn’t receive my pass yet, can we travel with a scan of it ??

thanks 

Hello! Thank you for your question. Please accept my apology for the late response.

First of all, if you have a paper Pass, the cover number is printed on it but it is different than the order number starting with IN-8 digits.

Unfortunately no, the Pass is printed on value paper and it is not possible to travel with a copy of it.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Annie