Solved

how to customize Trips during a travel day

• 2 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello!

i was wondering if it is possible to customize/change the suggested connection in the interrail app before adding it to the pass. 
I‘m asking this because in my case there is one particular connection where i‘m forced to take a later train because the contingent for seat-reservations for Interrail-users is out already. Therefore i want to add only one other (the last) connection for this Travel day, the rest would be okay as it is. 
is there are way of doing so? 

Hallo,

ist es möglich bei einem vorgeschlagenen Reisetag eine Anpassung einzelner Verbindungen vorzunehmen?

in meinem Fall würde ich eine Verbindung innerhalb dieses Tages abändern wollen. Oder muss man vielleicht einfach 2 Einträge vornehmen?
ausserdem habe ich bereits die Sitzplätze reservieren lassen, finde die Verbindungen aber so nicht in der App. (Dies wurde im DB Reisecenter vorab erledigt.) Reicht es nun einen „Platzhalter“ für den Tag manuell einzupflegen, damit der QR Code generiert wird?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, 

icon

Best answer by Leo 4 September 2021, 11:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Stefan,

In this case you should be able to produce the journey you want by searching for its legs separately. So add first only the journey until the station from which the train that is booked out departs from. Then look separately for the last leg and add it too to Pass. The QR code that you produce will then include both sections of the journey, with exactly the trains that you are planning to take.

I hope it’s clear!