Solved

I am not able to generate the QR code for the Inbound/ outbound journey with my One Country Pass. Any advice?

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello!

i want to know how to activate the in and out fonction. I have a one country pass to Italy and I live in Switzerland so I just need the ticket to get to Italy for the first day of my travel. It is well written that I can travel in two countries (on the first and last day of my trip). But I cannot get a QR code for the portion in Switzerland. Please help me!!

thank you! 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 26 October 2021, 15:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

am not able to add My Trip to My pass in spite of saving the journey on My trips. I have taken the 15 day global pass on Eurail. Tomorrow is my 4th travel day. The first 2 travel days I was able to generate the day pass but on my 3rd travel day my travel day got activated but I was not able to add My journey. The day got activated with a red dot. Please advice.

Could you please post a screenshot of this travel day with a red dot? I'm not sure if if I've ever seen it or heard about it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only have your pass connected to one Trip. All trains you take must be connected as journeys to the same Trip.

am not able to add My Trip to My pass in spite of saving the journey on My trips. I have taken the 15 day global pass on Eurail. Tomorrow is my 4th travel day. The first 2 travel days I was able to generate the day pass but on my 3rd travel day my travel day got activated but I was not able to add My journey. The day got activated with a red dot. Please advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A one Countrypass like your pass for Italy is valid just in the Country it issued for :) this means no Inbound or Outbound trip as with a Globalpass :)

You have to buy a normal ticket from your hometown to the border of Italy (or maybe to your first stop in Italy as the price is maybe the same :wink: )