Solved

Impossibility to acess the app due to IOS 13.0

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@rvdborgt Yes indeed I enabled error logging last Friday.

You mean I should write many emails to the customer service, in addition to my three previous ? Anyway, I don’t think I will solve the problem in time, so I think I will have to pay the ticket for tomorrow.

If I keep the ticket I will be refunded then ?

Badge

Yes I was also contacted and refund is being processed. Quite a relief to get all this sorted in the end 😅 Fingers crossed the app will keep working for a while for anyone with older phones!

They've just updated the conditions of use to a minimum requirement of iOS 13. Android 6 is still unchanged.

Oh dear, I was going to use my iPad Air but I can’t upgrade it to iOS 13 and I’ve just activated the pass. How easy is it to move it to my phone? Or can I exchange it for a paper pass?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You mean I should write many emails to the customer service, in addition to my three previous ?

I don't know how often you have already written. In any case, do reply to the message that they had unlinked your pass, since you still can't use it. (If you haven't done that yet.)

Anyway, I don’t think I will solve the problem in time, so I think I will have to pay the ticket for tomorrow.

If I keep the ticket I will be refunded then ?

Yes, keep all tickets and receipts of your extra costs and request a refund after your trip.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Katia Hervy,

I have just been refunded by Interrail. I just sent the receipts of my different extra payments for the train journeys, and when my pass was over, I was refunded. I hope it will be as quick for you as it has been for me and I wish you a nice travel !

Yes I was also contacted and refund is being processed. Quite a relief to get all this sorted in the end 😅 Fingers crossed the app will keep working for a while for anyone with older phones!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

They've just updated the conditions of use to a minimum requirement of iOS 13. Android 6 is still unchanged.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Marion, thanks. I think we can leave my problem in stand-by as the customer service answered me and told me that the only solution fr  now is that I pay for all my remaining days and ask for a refund afterwards. 

I’ll ask you if I have more questions :) 

Many thanks !