Solved

Journeys disappear

• 14 April 2022
  • 7 replies

I am working on trip planning with my iphone and app version 23.0.1. I added 4 of journeys under a travel day. After I turn off app and reopen it, only 1 or 2 journeys randomly left under the travel day. I tried my wife’s iphone with 23.0.1, it turned out the same result.

It is not practical to keep either app or my phone active all year long. You claimed he issue has been resolved on 23.0.1, Please let me know why I am still experiencing the same troubles as stated. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 14 April 2022, 19:20

View original

7 replies

I am working on trip planning with my iphone and app version 23.0.1. I added 4 of journeys under a travel day. After I turn off app and reopen it, only 1 or 2 journeys randomly left under the travel day. I tried my wife’s iphone with 23.0.1, it turned out the same result.

It is not practical to keep either app or my phone active all year long. You claimed he issue has been resolved on 23.0.1, Please let me know why I am still experiencing the same troubles as stated. Thanks.

I’m facing the same issue.

Really upset about this Rail Planner app. I’m travelling tomorrow and don’t know what to do...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This problem was supposed to be solved in version 23.0.1 for iPhone indeed. You're not the only ones suffering:

Please enable error logging: More > Settings, at the bottom.

Please contact customer service and supply all information you gave here.

As a workaround, you could try to work with having only 1 journey per travel day in My Trip and My Pass at any given time:

1. Add 1 journey to My Trip.
  2. Add that 1 journey to My Pass.
  3. When that journey is over, remove it from My Pass.
  4. Remove the one journey from My Trip (hold it and then select “Delete journey”).
  5. Add the next journey to My Trip.
  6. Etc.

I have submitted another issue to customer services about two weeks ago. This company kept saying they will come back in 48 hours. No response as of today. Very disappointing at this company with no creditability.

Why this question marked SOLVED?I didn’t see any response from anyone of this COMPANY. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi hhchiang, It might have been marked as best answer accidentally. I unmarked it for you. Please follow the steps as mentioned by rvdborgt as that might help. Please also enable the error log as mentioned so that we have all the information needed to solve the issue. You did the right thing by getting in touch with Customer Support. I've just redirected your topic to our Customer Support team for you to get assistance with the issue. They are working in order of priority (the ones travelling at the moment come first) so they will get back to you as soon as possible. 

This is a public Community forum is not a customer support channel in itself but a place where peers can help one another. If there is an issue, like this one, for which you need support you'll need to reach out to them directly, like you already did. They will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

@Nanja i have the same problem, my manually added journey's in my trip are deleted in the rail planner app. Like this example, between Zagreb and trieste I planned trips via pula by buses, saved all the bus details and times etc, and everything is gone the next day…

as suggested above i turned logging on, and added a new manual journey to test, quitted the app, but couldn’t make it disappear this time haha, so i turned off my phone, turned it on again, and now i see my previously "disappeared” journey's by bus. Maybe this info could help your app developers. (When i experience problems again i will share my device id from the logging option with the customer service.)

Ok so I have just had kittens.  All info under My Trip and My Journeys had disappeared for my six weeks travelling around Europe and I took advise and shut down my Iphone 11 and restarted and they have reappeared.  What a terrible app that is not easy to use and causes such stress.  Thankfully I have my information back - I hope this works for others