Solved

My phone got formatted- unable to add the pass again

Hello!

My current phone got formatted last night due to software updates. In it the pass was valid. And now I when I try to add my pass again on the same device but since it's formatted, I'm unable to add because the app shows me an error that it is already valid on another device. 

Could you please deactivate the pass on that device so I can again validate on it again?

I have already raised a request using the form but it seems that would take a couple of days.

So it would be great if you could do it quickly because I am travelling tomorrow and I would need to show that pass.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Shubham Kapoor

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 May 2022, 14:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Please check for app updates. If there is one, install it and try again. The version should be 23.1.0 (check under More, scroll to the bottom).
  2. If that doesn't help: please go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. This won't solve your problem but can help customer support.
  3. Do you have Android or iPhone? If iPhone, which iOS version?
  4. Please contact customer support, give them all details and mention you are travelling now.
  5. Write a new comment here after you've contacted customer support.

Your case looks a lot like this one:

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I checked the version, it is the latest and enabled the error logging as well.

But the problem is that my pass is activated in my phone which is formatted now. So I need a customer service guy to deactivate it so I can activate again before tomorrow.

I have already filled up that form and also wrote them on twitter but no response from them yet. This is why I also posted here in case I can get some immediate help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have already filled up that form and also wrote them on twitter but no response from them yet.

OK, good you did that.

I have already filled up that form and also wrote them on twitter but no response from them yet.

OK, good you did that.

Do you think I can get help before tomorrow? I have my train at 12:30PM