Solved

No Travel Days Left

• 21 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey! I have the Eurail Global pass, good for 90 days of unlimited train rides. However, I’m about two weeks in and I’m trying to add a trip that spans two days and the app says I have no more travel days left and that I need to purchase a new ticket. 
Any idea why this is popping up? 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 22 July 2021, 18:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Today, version 18.1.2 was released. I'll wait with the installation until I have a few days that I don't need it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Tia, please reinstall the app and make sure to update to the latest 18.1.1. app update. 

If the issue is still there, please enable the error logs in the app (go to '’more'’  → click on '’settings'’ in the top right corner and enable error logging. Once done, we ask you to perform the actions one last time (as with enabling this setting we have permission to follow your actions).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Also check if there is an app update available. The latest version is 18.1.1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I guess a error in the system :/  Please follow these errorlog steps suggest by @Nanja as then the Customer Support can have a look on it :)

If the issue is still there, please enable the error logs in the app (go to '’more'’  → click on '’settings'’ in the top right corner and enable error logging. Once done, we ask you to perform the actions one last time (as with enabling this setting we have permission to follow your actions).