Solved

Old Additional My Trip Lines

• 21 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey,

Are the old “additional my trip lines” files with the old Interrail/Eurail logo still valid to use with a paper pass?

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 8 February 2023, 09:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I don't think anyone would care about that (as long as the content hasn't changed), but to be fair I wouldn't risk the very unlikely possible confusion for the very small benefit of saving a piece of paper. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I had no probs whatsoever doing that on a 3-month 50% discount pass last autumn. I doubt in fact if any of the inspections even did see the difference. In the end I also had to use a copy of the listing, made before.

In the past, when there were only paper passes, I remember that either in FR or BE there was a conductor who screamed: copy! (it was a print then in fact-as instructed by the site/system) and then started to explain that once the original paper was full, the pass was used. How strange methods in instruction or job-training can be encountered………….

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In the past, when there were only paper passes, I remember that either in FR or BE there was a conductor who screamed: copy! (it was a print then in fact-as instructed by the site/system) and then started to explain that once the original paper was full, the pass was used. How strange methods in instruction or job-training can be encountered………….

Some staff just make up their own rules (a minority fortunately) or didn't get/read the memo when rules changed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ovspotter_be 

This is an interesting question. I will ask internally. 

I will keep you updated.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ovspotter_be 

This is an interesting question. I will ask internally. 

I will keep you updated.  

UPDATE: 

I was informed that it should not be a problem to have the old logo in the “extra lines”. Travellers can always print these under this link: Additional My Trip lines 2022.pdf (interrail.eu)

Have a nice day!