Solved

Paid for Global Pass last week, never received the confirmation mail

Hi, 

On 11th of April I bought a Global Pass online. I paid, but I never received a confirmation mail nor a purchase order on my account. I've sent already three messages to the support desk and never received an answer. I can't find a phone number anywhere on the website. 

Best Regards, Anita

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 16 May 2022, 13:44

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Hilke Bagofbeans 

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Same thing happened to me. I bought the Global Passes on May 11th and still havent received neither the confirmation email nor the passes in paper. I want to begin travelling on July 1st!! I have contacted customer service several times. I dont know whatelse to do. Really sucks

What does it say in your order overview in your Interrail account?

Same thing happened to me. I bought the Global Passes on May 11th and still havent received neither the confirmation email nor the passes in paper. I want to begin travelling on July 1st!! I have contacted customer service several times. I dont know whatelse to do. Really sucks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Additionally, it is important to mention to customer support when exactly you need your pass. Just saying it is urgent is not enough.

I have the same issue. I bought on myinterrail.co.uk. I want to travel really soon, so it sucks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AnnaB, I used the form that I received by mail when I subscribed (eurail.zendesk.com). 

Ok. Then you will just have to wait for a reply. Customer Support is currently overloaded with issues. I hope that you will get a reply soon.

@AnnaB, I used the form that I received by mail when I subscribed (eurail.zendesk.com). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number available. @Anita Vermeer 

There is no use sending multiple request regarding the same issue to Customer Support. It will only make them more overloaded than they already are and the response time will be even longer.

How did you contact Customer Support?

Dear Anita 

I had the same issue and i still haven’t received an answer.

Regards, Ricardo