Solved

Problem to add my pass to the app on my mobile phone "Something went wrong"

• 20 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello! I bought 2 mobile pass but I am not able to add them on the app. It says “Something went wrong, we couldn't load your Pass details. Make sure you are online and try again.”
I am online, the pass has not expired and is not added to another device. I’ve retried several times but it’s not working. I’m travelling morning 27th of October so I need help soon. I’ve been in contact with the TRAIN-E and through that “human agents” by email, but they might not answer within 7 business days - that’s why I’m writing here. Can anybody help me?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 October 2021, 23:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There was an app update today to version 20.1.0 (check under "More” and scroll down). Have you installed that update? If not, please try that.

If that doesn't work, contact customer service

Thanks, I did install the update now but it still doesn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Felicia, I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with connecting your Pass. Your message is received by our Customer Support team. They will get back to you before tomorrow 12.00. Cheers, 

i am having the same issue today and am supposed to be traveling today! Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still it isn’t working. My husband is having the same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nanja i am having the same issue today and am supposed to be traveling today! Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still it isn’t working. My husband is having the same problem

Please contact customer support ASAP and mention both passes and that you need to travel today. Then post a message here again so it can be prioritised.

Adding @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta @Marion - urgent help needed.

Thank you, I reached out to customer support. Should I post a new topic?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Sam. Is the telephone's system updated to its latest possible version? We have had a few issues with older phones/systems. If that is not the solution to this issue, and you need to travel soon, my suggestion would be to cancel/refund the mobile Pass via your account and purchase the printed version at the stations. The only potential complication of this option would be seat reservations for Italian trains, which contain the Pass number in them (you would need to request a change in the reservations via the booking service you used to reserve). 

Thank you all. The passes randomly loaded this afternoon. Wish us luck tomorrow!