Problem with Mobile pass

• 28 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there!

There is a problem with the Mobil pass. The searching tool is broken, there is a bug in the app and now I can't add trips to my journey anymore. Is there any way to fix this issue?

At the beginning it works perfectly, maybe it would help to deinstall and reinstall the app. Is it possible or is the mobil pass deleted then? Or are there other people with the same problem?

Best regards

Benno

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which station are are you trying to select?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When you write "I can't add trips to my journey anymore”, what does that mean? Is there an error message? If so, then please post a screenshot. Otherwise, please post a screenshot of where you get stuck.

I don't get an error message but if I try to select a trainstation in the popup window it does not show in the planner. Such that it is an endless loop in trying to type in trainstation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SerienFreak  desinstalling and reinstalling can cause the problem as the pass is already “connected to a device” and you maybe erase this information with deinstalling the app :/
The pass can be loaded again then only with Support by Eurail as they have to open your pass once more to load it in your device.