Solved

Problem with my pass - pass and trips do not show

• 15 June 2022
  • 8 replies

hello, some days ago, I activated my pass and introduce the trip. It was working fine and everything seemed to be ok, but suddendly, one day when i entered the app, the pass doesnt appears, neither the trips. What should i do? (It doesnt allows me to reintroduce the pass)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 June 2022, 20:17

View original

8 replies

Worked here as well :)

The reinstall has worked for me. I've had to add new journeys to a new trip, but my completed journey details are still viewable. 

If you click in your Pass and User the option edit trip / journey all and activate one of the trips everything will reappear in the section "my trip".

At least worked for me 

@rvdborgt thanks a lot. Was also trying to get in contact with customer service. Really saved me

The reinstall has worked for me. I've had to add new journeys to a new trip, but my completed journey details are still viewable. 

Thank you @rvdborgt ! I had the same issue and now my trips and passes are back after reinstalling. Poor customer support has been spammed by me already for nothing 

YYESS, i have everything back. Thank you so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I saw multiple similar reports today and most people seemed to be able to resolve this by removing the app and then re-installing it. They did have to add the pass again and lost the contents of their trips.

Does that work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt