Solved

Railplanner App don't take another day for the next journey

I need to go by train on 2 days. I have a global pass for 10 days in 2 month. The pass is active until 22.06.2022. If I search for a journey, I get connections, but after confirmation there is the old date in it. 

If I want to add a trip to my pass, there is no option for mobile pass and I get errors. Please help me. This is horrible for such an expansive pass.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 May 2022, 14:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Please check if there's an update for the app. The current version is 23.2.0; if you don't have that version (see More and scroll to the bottom), please update and try again.
  2. If updating the app doesn't help, then please explain what do you mean by "but after confirmation there is the old date in it”. Could you post a screenshot to show?
  3. Please explain "If I want to add a trip to my pass, there is no option for mobile pass and I get errors”. What are the exact steps you are taking here and could you please post a screenshot of the error message?

The update of the railplanner App has fixed the problem. Thanks for your help. How can I close this question?