Solved

Refund option with Black Friday passes?

• 29 November 2022
  • 5 replies

The 15 day promotional pass gives me the option of 100% refund. Is Eurail offering a refund with these promotional passes?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 29 November 2022, 17:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Promotions passes are normally non refundable and non exchangeable and this is the info on the eurail website.

•  

Additional conditions about our promotional Passes

Black Friday Sale Global Passes purchased on this website between November 24 and 29, 2022, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

Where do you get the offer of 100% refund?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well, then you can cancel the passes if you need to.

In case of contradictory conditions, the ones most favourable to the customer apply.

It's not your problem Eurail didn't implement their policy as intended. Save your screenshots on your pc, in case you need a refund.

In checkout, it says no refunds for Black Friday purchases, but it give me the option of choosing 100% or 85% refund. See attachment. 

I did just get an answer from Eurail that it is a glitch in their system that it allows the refund options, but the discounted passes would not be refundable as stated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I did just get an answer from Eurail that it is a glitch in their system that it allows the refund options, but the discounted passes would not be refundable as stated. 

Well, that is incorrect information from Eurail. Consumer legislation does not work like that.