Solved

Search for Trainstation/Train connections not working in Rail Planner App

• 12 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Hey,

I want to start my trip tomorrow from Helsinki to Turku (Finland) but the Search function in the Rail Planner App does not work. I am not able to find any Train Station or Train Connection.
Some weeks before it worked and I added some Trains to my trip successfully. The trips which required a reservation are still valid but for the other train connections it says that I don’t have any more days of travel. But I have a 2 months global pass starting tomorrow. 

I also reinstalled the app already and internet isn’t the issue. Can it be a hardware problem or a bug in the app?

As I was planning to start tomorrow I’m thankful for every tip!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 February 2023, 19:07

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I find train connections from Helsinki to Turku in the app without any problem. Also for tomorrow.

Please check if there are any app updates. Current version is 28.0.0. Check your version under More (scroll to the bottom).

Thanks for your reply!

But I use version 28.0.0, that shouldn’t be the issue.

But if it works for others it might be a hardware connected bug of the app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you tried restarting your phone and reinstalling the app?

If that doesn’t work, then please contact customer service here:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Check here what information they'd like you to include:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/4571649483165-Contacting-us-about-an-issue-

I tested restarting the phone and reinstallation of the app already, I tried to connect the customer service now. 

It's solved now by an update of the app. 

Thanks for all of your help :)

Hi, how did you solve this issue?

Hi,

so far I haven't fixed it unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Rail Jojo 

The problem isn't solved yet but the Eurail technical support team are working on the problem with highest priority. Hopefully it will be solved soon.