Solved

Stolen phone. What to do?

• 8 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello, my phone got stolen one week ago but I just managed to buy a new one. I already read that I have to contact the customer service and I did, but I would like to know how long do I have to wait to have this fixed as I have to travel on Tuesday :(((((((( heeeeeeeeeelpppppppp! 

Thank you so muccch 

Aurora 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 8 January 2022, 12:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Our Customer Support agents are also working outside standard office hours. The number of agents working outside office hours depends on seasonality and the total number of messages we receive. We do not have live support so all messages are answered within a certain number of business days, which is also dependent on seasonality. Basically, messages are prioritized depending on urgency and not on time of arrival. We recommend to not be send duplicate requests as this does not help to get a faster answer but slows it down instead. I trust this clarifies it. Cheers, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nonono I just wrote them and they fixed everything in 2 minutes :))) perfeeect!!! but thanks for your reply!

Great!

Good that customer service is also working outside of then normal office hours. @Nanja, when is customer support working? Maybe that could be mentioned on the support page?

Hi

I quote myself:

Have you restored your previous phone's applications from a backup of google Drive or an equivalent service?

My wife’s phone was stolen on the way, but Rail Planner with her IR-pass automatically downloaded from the cloud to her new phone.

Nonono I just wrote them and they fixed everything in 2 minutes :))) perfeeect!!! but thanks for your reply!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

I quote myself:

Have you restored your previous phone's applications from a backup of google Drive or an equivalent service?

My wife’s phone was stolen on the way, but Rail Planner with her IR-pass automatically downloaded from the cloud to her new phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you open a Case here? with the option traveling right now?

Here in this group are few members of Eurail staff but usually just within business hours from Monday to Friday 
If your request is not answered till Monday they can forward your request to the Service department.