Solved

Ticket with QR code is not loading

• 22 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I have the issue that I can't load my ticket with the QR code in the rail planner app.

When I click on “show ticket”, it would just load forever, saying  “Loading your ticket. If this is taking a while… “. It never worked in the past, and this is my first travel day. There is no error or anything.

I'm trying for 4 hours straight now,  I've let it load for 30 minutes, restarted the app a lot, restartet the phone, trying with LTE and wifi, let the app load after opening it and before proceeding.  I'm out of ideas and I'm currently traveling so I'm pretty afraid of a hefty fine as I currently don't have a ticket at all.

Any help in timely manner would be super great!

Yours

Julle

Version 23.2.0

Huawei P20 Pro

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 May 2022, 01:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The best is to contact customer support. Do mention that you are currently travelling.

If you have a continuous pass, then you can always show the validity period in My Pass.

If you have a flexipass, then you should be able to see the activated travel day in My Pass (select the travel day to see the date).

In My Trip, it should also be visible which trains/journeys have been added to My Pass and for which dates a travel day has been activated.