Solved

If i buy the three months tickets, do the whole period of the 3 months has to be in the next 11 months or can i start the first month on the 11th month?

Hallo, 

i have a specific question, for which i couldn't find an answer elsewhere.

If i buy the three months tickets with 50% sale, do the whole period of the 3 months has to be in the next 11 months or can i start the first month on the 11th month? Meaning that the second and the third month would be over the given 11 months

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Sebastian Emil Sørensen 9 May 2022, 11:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

START date must be in ultimate 11 month. Even that does not need to be the day you actually start travel-but with a mobile app-pass that seems to me impossible-on paper surely can. Same-same as for normal passes. NO money back in whatever case-new covid strikes, sick, you name it.

I was thinking along the same lines. I’m assuming that if I buy a 3 month pass today, I have until 6 April 2023 to activate it. If I activate it on that date, it is then valid for the 3 months following ie. April 6 to July 6.

Is this correct?

I was thinking along the same lines. I’m assuming that if I buy a 3 month pass today, I have until 6 April 2023 to activate it. If I activate it on that date, it is then valid for the 3 months following ie. April 6 to July 6.

Is this correct?

I wish i could be sure

But it seemes to be so

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

It is correct, you can activate it in the start of April 2023.