Solved

[Very very Urgent] - My phone is broken and I am not able to add my pass to a new device

• 4 November 2021
  • 4 replies

My phone is broken and I am not able to access my Eurail mobile pass to generate the tickets. I am traveling alone and I am stuck in Hungary without Eurail Pass. I checked with phone repair stores and it turns out that my phone cannot be repaired. Kindly help me to transfer my pass to a new device. I am really stressed out as I am not sure how I will return to France to attend my classes and being all alone in a country without Eurail pass is scaring me out. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 November 2021, 07:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

File a request ASAP. For a transfer to a new device you need the customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Aravinth, thanks for reaching out. Our Customer Support agent replied to your message this morning. Your Pass was not connected to any device, so you will be able to connect your Pass to your new device. 

Badge +2

I had the same problem and they were able to reset my app quickly. However, I lost all records of past trips. But it works fine now

Hello I have the same problem please can you help me it’s very urgent I’m travelling tomorrow I need my train tickets