Solved

What is the interail travel pass includes for single country?

• 5 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone! I'm planning to visit Switzerland with my boyfriend and as we want to visit several cities in the country by train, does any of you know if the interail single country pass is valid for this? For example, if we want to visit st. Moritz from Zurich, is it included in the pass?? Also, for our transportation in the city center is it valid?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 5 September 2021, 16:08

View original

4 replies

Thank you so much! It looks like Swiss Pass is a better choise!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Swiss Travelpass includes more than Interaril :)

Here on this page you can see the tarif images for the big overview :) https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/at-the-station/railway-stations/trafimage/trafimage-karten.html

Thank you so much for your answer! Yes, i've already saw the Swiss Travel Pass, but i had trouble understanding what was included! Additionally, is much more expensive for 4 days than the Interail Pass, so i was hopping for something cheaper! 😋 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Foteinh Foteini 

Yes the Interrailpass covers journey within Switzerland like St.Moritz - Zürich but it won´t cover public transport within the Cities :)

Especially in case of Swiss One Country pass i recommend the Swiss own offer called “Swiss Travelpass” it covers all kinds of public transport in Switzerland even the shiprade on Lac Leman or Lake Lucerne, few mountains like Rigi and free entry to over 500museum  :) SwissTravelpass