Solved

Wrong birthday on my pass!

• 4 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I accidentally chose one day prior to the actual birthday! i already emailed customers service but im traveling so soon that im writing here too because im desperate! 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 December 2022, 15:15

View original

3 replies

@Ariana Hello! We have successfully corrected your DoB in our order system.

To make sure the app runs smoothly and that you can activate your Pass and generate QR codes, we would recommend checking the following:
1) Please make sure that the Gregorian calendar is enabled. It is the only calendar our app is compatible with!
2) Then, kindly check that the time zone is set to ‘automatic’, matching the country where you currently are.
3) The 24-hour time display is switched off.

We hope we have helped you sufficiently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I accidentally chose one day prior to the actual birthday! i already emailed customers service but im traveling so soon that im writing here too because im desperate! 

Did you mention your start date to customer service? They use that to prioritise requests.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You probably did not, but also did not read the dozens of very similar posts here-that the system translates your time to that at that mo in EUR. So when you did that late eve-its already next day in EUR. That is one major reason why we strongly tell anyone to not do that activation so long before. Those from AU+NZ face the same the other way.

Again: make a fierce complaint in how they treat customers and not even tell them on how to adjust this nuisance. Perhaps, finally, in the end they may get the message.

THis is one of the unforseen hindrances they did not properly check before launching this online system to replace the old paper passes.

The same may apply if you try to make RES via their app-so also: avoid that and use other ways.