Solved

Wrong travel day

• 11 November 2021
  • 4 replies

I really need help urgently. I put in a trip on the wrong day into my interrail pass. Now I can not cancel it anymore. I can prove that I did not travel that day! But the travel day is just “gone” and i can not use it anymore. 

Please I need help because I need all travel days! I really need to use that travel day this sunday (october 15!)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 November 2021, 10:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Cynthiamat, I see that one of our Customer Support agents assisted you with getting back the travel day already. Have a great trip! :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Okay thank you! But I really need help today! Since i guess no one will be able to help me during the weekend! i sent a mail to the customer service but i really do not have 5 days to wait for an answer

The weekend only starts tomorrow evening :)

Customer service prioritises requests according to urgency.

@Nanja, could you make sure this customer gets help in time?

This forum cannot cancel your travel day. Please contact customer service ASAP and say it's urgent.

Okay thank you! But I really need help today! Since i guess no one will be able to help me during the weekend! i sent a mail to the customer service but i really do not have 5 days to wait for an answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This forum cannot cancel your travel day. Please contact customer service ASAP and say it's urgent.