50th anniverary

Repost: Inviting all Interrailers to reminisce and share your Interrail memories with us!

• 18 March 2022
  • 2 replies
Repost: Inviting all Interrailers to reminisce and share your Interrail memories with us!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 874 replies

The first Interrail Passes were sold in March 1972 and ever since ‘Interrailing’ quickly became a synonym for a unique travel experience. An emblem for European unity, the Interrail Pass continues to serve as a bridge for cultural exchange, enabling travellers to get out of their comfort zone and explore the unknown. For our 50th anniversary, we'd like to invite you to share your Interrail story with us. Submit your memory on this link.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi , I’m an old inter railer first inter rail 1975 latest in 2019 . I’ve written two articles one on 1975 the other on 2019 showing the comparisons and travel log . I would be interested to be advised about where I could post them for like minded  people to share and comment?

Sorry if you have seen this already. I’ve just joined .

Len 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Len, thanks for reaching out! It would be great if you can share the articles with the rest of the members in the Eurail Community! I've shared instructions by responding to your private message already. Cheers,