- Because of Storm Hans on the 23rd of August, the main railway line between Oslo and Trondheim is still closed.
- A bridge collapsed between Lillehammer and Dombås, which means that it will take a long time before normal traffic can resume
- The situation is partially covered by rerouted trains and partially replacement buses, affecting multiple railway lines
- For detailed information, please check Changes in train traffic - SJ Norge and Entur strengthens customer support after extreme weather "Hans" | About Entur
- A temporary timetable has been released until the 9th of December
- Please be aware that our timetable is up to date with static train times, but always check SJ Norge or Entur for real-time information
Links to take into account: