Share your opinion

Do you think Geocaching is a nice addition to your Interrail/Eurail experience? Why?

• 26 August 2021
  • 2 replies
Do you think Geocaching is a nice addition to your Interrail/Eurail experience? Why?
  • Eurail Employee
  • 1 reply

Hi there, mainly with my eldest daughter Loulou I started Geocaching a year ago & now my whole family wants to join on regular Geocaching adventures since they also like to go out for ‘treasure hunting’.  Finding a hidden container with sometimes goodies to share is really fun for all of us.

We love doing this and I am wondering if other Eurailers/Interrailers are also (actively) involved in Geocaching and if you can share any Geocache experiences alongside your vacations here. 

Ever used Geocache or Geocache Adventure lab?

Hope to hear from you,

Daan

Note: As a company we are in contact with Geocache Headquarters on Geocaches newest feature Geocache Adventure Lab, these geocaches can be a range of hidden caches and be also hidden indoors and without a container.

2 replies

Yes it is relaxing yes. Cool to hide them in railcrossings, non active railcrossings then. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For me as Railemployee (German Rail) GeoCaching is something to relax in my outer Nights or my long breaks inbetween :)
Especially in Berlin we created few Spots on defunctional former Railcrossings or Signalboxes 🙂 (completly safe no need to get next to active raillines )