Gotthard bernina circular tour

• 24 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I managed to book the Gotthard circular tour in Switzerland by phone call, because it seems this tour in specific wasn't ready online.

The tour does a roundtrip from Zurich main station to Chur, Tirano, then Lugano and finally back to Zurich. 

The web page

Says: "The price includes the ticket for the entire stretch" , but we exchanged the dossier number we were given for the tour tickets, and the tickets don't include Zurich to Chur nor Lugano - Zurich, hence my questions:

Do we have to add Zurich - Chur, Lugano - Zurich to the interrail pass and consume one day from our travel pass?
Or did we miss something?

Regards.

seewulf 2 years ago

As i didnt know what you have paid / booked it´s difficult to answer :)

there are several booking options possible depending if you have a Railpass, a reduce card or nothing from above :)

This route can be done for 140CHF per person this includes the tickets and the reservations 🙂 (no need of useing a travelday of Interrail/Eurail)

or for just 32CHF per person (just for the reservations) + a valid ticket provided by yourself. In your case the Interrail/EurailPass 🙂 this would take a travelday of your pass 🙂 and you have to add each train/bus to your traveldiary :)

View original

2 replies

Thank you seewulf,

I will add the train stations to my interrail pass 👍

Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

As i didnt know what you have paid / booked it´s difficult to answer :)

there are several booking options possible depending if you have a Railpass, a reduce card or nothing from above :)

This route can be done for 140CHF per person this includes the tickets and the reservations :) (no need of useing a travelday of Interrail/Eurail)

or for just 32CHF per person (just for the reservations) + a valid ticket provided by yourself. In your case the Interrail/EurailPass :) this would take a travelday of your pass :) and you have to add each train/bus to your traveldiary :)