Interrail through Scandinavia

• 28 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello :)

my girlfriend and I are planning to travel through Scandinavia with the interrail pass. We will start on the 15th of July and will be travelling for 2 months. I was wondering if any of you have some tips on what to see. Mainly we want to hike a lot, go kayaking, maybe rafting. Also we will take a tent with us, so that we can save some money. If you have any recommendations for hikes, places to see or anything about scandinavia please let us know.

Christian

Claudi. 1 year ago

Hello Christian, thanks for sharing your exciting travel plans and I hope that you and your partner are already making the most out of your Interrail adventure. In case you're still stuck on itinerary ideas, you can of course search in the community for tips and tricks. We also have plenty of travel inspiration on our website. For more practical info, you can also read up about trains in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello Christian, thanks for sharing your exciting travel plans and I hope that you and your partner are already making the most out of your Interrail adventure. In case you're still stuck on itinerary ideas, you can of course search in the community for tips and tricks. We also have plenty of travel inspiration on our website. For more practical info, you can also read up about trains in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland